Did you know that many artists will arrange to take monthly payments for our art? I’d like to offer you an easy way to purchase my artwork by making those payments in advance. Here’s how it works:
1. You send me as little as $10 each month which I hold on account.
2. I will send you quarterly statements advising how much you have available.
3. When you see something on my website or in a show that you really want, I will hold it for you.
4. Once the piece is paid for, I deliver it to you. Shipping is free for all purchases over $300.
This is an excellent way for you to acquire that favorite piece from my collection that you’ve been admiring for years. Or you can save up the money in your account for something new in my next show. If you’re looking for a unique gift for someone’s wedding or a big event, talk to me about commissioning something especially for that person. And you can pay for it easily over time!
Here are a few other incentives to entice you to join the program:
1. You’ll receive a free gift for your first payment.*
a. $10 or more = a free greeting card
b. $25 or more = a set of five greeting cards
c. $50 or more earns an 8” x 10” unframed photograph (in 11x14” matt)
d. $75 or more, a free “sketch” sculpture
2. Earn discounts for your loyalty
a. $10 or more per month over 12 months earns you a 10% discount on your purchases
b. $25 or more per month over 12 months earns you a 15% discount on your purchases
c. $50 or more per month over 12 months earns you a 20% discount on your purchases
There is no risk involved. If you change your mind at any time before making a purchase, I will refund your money in full and you’ll still keep your free gift**.
Whether you’ve been a fan of my artwork for years or you’ve just recently discovered my work, this is an excellent way to add my art to your collection. At the same time, your investments will help support my efforts to continue creating more and better art every day.
*The initial payment still gets credited toward your next purchase.
**If you request a refund before the end of the first year, the cost of your free gift will be deducted.